Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"One Year Ago Today.."

I'm feeling really lucky, blessed, and grateful for my David today.. I wanted to just write how much I love him and how blessed I feel to have found a man who loves me unconditionally every single day. Our "year" is today and it's been such a fun, wonderful year full of memories I love and will never forget. I love David and his positive and happy outlook on life. I love his sense of humor, his big smile and his laugh. I love his desire to work hard and serve others and the Lord. I even love his stubbornness.. most of the time :) He is kind, understanding, loving, honest, compassionate, selfless, and humble. He is constantly spoiling me and making me feel so special, like there isn't another girl in the world. He is my best friend. I love him with all my heart and I can't wait to start counting from a new day on December 19th!
My David..
I admire him and I feel very lucky to get to be the girl to stand by his side and take on life together. I look at him unlike I look at anybody else.. 
So here's to one year and forever.. Love you babe.



1 comment: