Sunday, December 5, 2010

Miss Marley Anne

Miss Marley Anne Goettsche has arrived!!! I am an Aunt and David is an uncle. She graced us with her presence on December 2, 2010 at 9:35 a.m. and she weighed 8 lbs! I was able to go up to Provo this weekend and hold and love on that sweet baby. David couldn't get away from all of his engineering tests projects studying etc etc etc.. (poor guy but finals are almost here and over phhheewww) But I just love her and I am so happy for Eric and BriAnne. It's such a cool experience to grow up and watch my brother become a Dad. He was always such a good big brother.. protective, loving, and always there for me when I needed him... not to mention his relentless teasing but what else are big brothers for :) I can just tell that sweet little girl already has him wrapped around her finger. She is just perfect. I loved being up there and spending the weekend and I just miss her already!!

My mom, Marley, the PROUD dad and me

Proud Parents 

 First day home from the hospital


Grammy sees her for the first time at the Hospital!




Marley Anne Goettsche

Welcome to the world sweet girl. We love you!!!!

1 comment: